Job title: International Training Coordinator
Location: Head Office
Salary; Dependent upon experience
Hours; Monday-Friday the hours of work will be flexible to meet with the business demands and may include weekends and evenings.
Who are we…?
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind – keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients’ wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com
Who are we looking for…?
We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to join us at Stadium in our head office in Coventry. We are looking for someone to join the active and rewarding world that is Events, Training and Facilities Management.
If successful, you will be a part of our staffing team which places you at the heart of our business. This role is both rewarding and highly pressured! Our fast-growing company is a place for strong-willed and career hungry individuals. As the company grows, you will too.
We can offer you on-site parking, great personal development opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects and events, and all this with a fantastic team to support you along the way!
As International Training Coordinator your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in meeting the International Training KPI’s
- Assisting in the complete training journey from registration through to certification
- Providing remote exam support
- Liaising with current and potential clients
- Ensuring that all Training processes are adhered to
- Working within best practice guidelines to comply with industry regulations
- Bring new ideas to the table to contribute to our continual aim to deliver the best service to our candidates, learners, and clients.
- Liaising with International trainers and Admin staff
- Arranging delivery of materials and certificates
- Ensuring that all training documentation is of the highest standard and in line with our IQA Policy.
The successful International Training Coordinator will have the following experience:
- Background in transport, logistics, training or events
- Strong customer service experience
- Good knowledge of excel
- Ability to work to a high standard under pressure is absolutely paramount
- Positive energy and the ability to motivate those around you
- Business-minded and keen to bring new ideas to the table
Please note this role will include exam support out of usual office hours:
A requirement of this role will be to provide remote support to invigilators internationally. At this time this will require a 3am-4am (dependant on time of the year) start up to 6 days per month. This can be completed from home and may change to suit business requirements