Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Stadium quickly mobilised support services to multiple COVID-19 test centres across the Midlands and London. The types of testing centres we support include:
- Regional Testing Sites (RTS): A regional hub, providing core testing capacity via a ‘drive through’ model.
- Local Testing Sites (LTS): A smaller ‘walk through’ service, offering testing capacity at key local locations.
- Mobile Testing Units (MTU): A mobile ‘drive in’ facility, manned by a trained RTS team. Working in different locations every day wherever a responsive testing capacity is needed.
Stadium has recruited, trained and deployed over 500 SIA and non-SIA staff and deployed them into full time roles across more than 20 testing sites.
In addition, we have been contracted to deliver Lateral Flow Testing for Coventry City Council throughout January and beyond.
Roles we provide include:
- Meet and Greet Customer Service Officers
- Queue Coordinators
- Registration Assistants
- Self-Administered Test Assistants
- Processing Operatives
- Results Recorders
- Supplies Coordinators
- SIA Security Operatives
- Car Park Management Operatives
- Traffic Management Operatives
Our in-house recruitment, training, vetting and scheduling teams have worked tirelessly to ensure all sites have been sufficiently staffed 7 days a week, by high quality staff who are reliable, on time, and professional in dealing with the public often in challenging circumstances.
In response to the pandemic and the COVID-19 test centre contracts, our internal training company developed a bespoke COVID-19 awareness training eLearning module that is continually updated as the situation changes. This has ensured our frontline staff are up to date with all necessary Government guidance on working safely in the current climate.
The feedback on our COVID-19 awareness training has been so positive that we have now rolled it out to all of our events staff.
Further details about our COVID work can be viewed here